Sign in to follow this  
ajohnson70

Introduction

Hello everyone my name is Anna and I am planning a 20th anniversary wedding renewal in may 2015 in Cabo San Lucas. When husband and I got married we eloped so no family was there so we decided to make this a family trip including grandbabies so I am starting the planning 2 years in advance, also having the extra time to plan helps because I am also a full time college student. We just know we want to have it on the beach in Cabo, date hasn't been set yet. I am looking forward to all the advice and help that this site offers.

Congrats on your upcoming 20th anniversary celebration at the beach with everyone, ajohnson70 !!! What a wonderful way to celebrate this great milestone - surrounded by your grandbabies and all :)

You'll find this forum a great resource for info, advice, suggestions + support from everyone here - so you're already off to a great start  - well done :)

All the best with your plans (and studies too!!!) and wishing you the perfectly Awesome Anniversary Celebration you envision - Cheers!!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)