Photo

Wedding Planner Needed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mustlovegreg

mustlovegreg
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

Hola!  Planning my wedding at the Westin in Cabo for Summer of 2014.  I'm trying to decide if I should get a wedding planner, as I don't plan on going to cabo before my wedding.  I know the resort comes with a coordinator when you book, but I don't know how much help they really provide?  I am the first of my friends to get married, so I am just completely clueless on the entire process.  Who handles the table layout, type of decorations, flowers, lighting?  Will the on site coordinator help me w/ that stuff?  Any help/advice is appreciated!  

#2 arcotransfer

arcotransfer
    • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

If you need transportation service,please visit my web site www.arcotransfer.com since 14 years ago we are the best option in cabo. Tks.

#3 triciab

triciab
      • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Hi! I'm getting married at Casa Dorada in September and I initially decided not to hire a wedding planner because the resort has one; however, another girl getting married at CD was telling me how great her WC is so I decided to give her a call and it is by far the best decision I ever made!!! I was getting so stressed out dealing with just the hotel coordinator because they are super busy. I hired Illeana at Romantic Cabo Weddings and I can't say enough good things about her.

You can probably do it on your own but if you can fit a WC into the budget, I would definitely recommend doing so.

good luck!!

#4 flo628

flo628
        • 200 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

Hi! I'm getting married at Casa Dorada in September and I initially decided not to hire a wedding planner because the resort has one; however, another girl getting married at CD was telling me how great her WC is so I decided to give her a call and it is by far the best decision I ever made!!! I was getting so stressed out dealing with just the hotel coordinator because they are super busy. I hired Illeana at Romantic Cabo Weddings and I can't say enough good things about her. You can probably do it on your own but if you can fit a WC into the budget, I would definitely recommend doing so. good luck!!

Hey, I'm the "another girl" that's she's talking about!!! :D Everything Tricia says is true! Unless you're the party planning type, and can handle stress really well, hire a planner! It is weight off your shoulders! And I love Illeana, but she better not start ignoring me with all the new business she's getting. (J/k!!) Good luck, and use this forum, it's a huge help....and highly addictive.

#5 gfin

gfin
        • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

I just got back from Cabo where I met with Tammy from Cabo Wedding Services.  She is amazing and took me all over Cabo to look at venues and meet with vendors.  She told me that a majority of her brides work with her via email/phone and I can attest to her attention to detail and relationships with those in the business.  She is great and I would for sure recommend giving her a call.  She will have your back!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users