Photo

Plastic votives and "real touch" flowers for sale!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jdunn

Jdunn
  • Site Supporter
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:06 AM

I had my wedding in the Dominican Republic.

My wedding coordinator wanted to charge $50 per table to put out some candles.

So, I searched high and low for plastic votives because I read stories about the glass ones being difficult to pack (too heavy, they break).

I found plastic ones online but I had to order 200. So, I have extra ones!

There are 20 in each package. I'm selling 6 packs for $12 each. I could break the packages up if you want. .60 cents each.

I put 5 votives on each table and had 6 tables. So, I used 30 in the ballroom and then another 5 on our table where we had our guest book. So, I used 35 total with floating candles.

I bought vanilla floating candles at Michael's and they fit perfectly (look for the ones in the mesh baggies)! A 9 pack cost me $3.99 plus I used the 40% coupon on each! They last 4.5-5.5 hours. I tested them before the wedding and they burned perfectly in the plastic. No melting at all.

The dimensions are 4" tall and 1 7/8 diameter. 4oz.

I also put my "real touch" flowers in them (not sure if that's the exact brand or if it's called something else). I bought them at Hobby Lobby. I am selling them too. I put two in a votive and added some water. I paid $3 for the cream ones and 2.50 for the coral ones plus tax. I will sell them for $2 for the cream and $1.50 for the coral. I have 7 cream and 6 coral/pink.

I will accept money through Paypal. Email if you're interested! Shipping depends on what you want. I will only charge exactly what the post office charges me.

Thanks for looking! HAPPY PLANNING! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users