Sign in to follow this  
foxandnegayo

BDW Noob! :)

Hello all!

New to this site but super excited, seems to have a lot of great information for planning a destination wedding.

We're getting engaged in 2 weeks via a traditional Vietnamese engagement ceremony but we've been together for so long that we've already started talking about the wedding.

The plan is October 2014, most likely in Cabo. I originally wanted Cancun (he doesn't really care) but it seems to be a little more convenience for our guests to fly to/fr Cabo than to/fr Cancun.

welcome.gif Foxandnegayo!

Wow a traditional Vietnamese engagement ceremony! I've never heard of that before! I would love details! :)

You're right! There's a lot of fantastic info on here, whether you are a DIY girl or just seeking ideas to delegate to others/buy yourself!

You should be able to find some great threads for October 2014 brides, as well as, Cancun brides who should be able to give you advice on selecting  wedding, hotel and reception locations!

Here are some threads for might find helpful: 

Hope this helps!

If you need any other help or advice, feel free to PM me!

Originally Posted by foxandnegayo View Post

Hello all!

New to this site but super excited, seems to have a lot of great information for planning a destination wedding.

We're getting engaged in 2 weeks via a traditional Vietnamese engagement ceremony but we've been together for so long that we've already started talking about the wedding.

The plan is October 2014, most likely in Cabo. I originally wanted Cancun (he doesn't really care) but it seems to be a little more convenience for our guests to fly to/fr Cabo than to/fr Cancun.

You're welcome!

I've seen a lot of threads on 2014 brides, Mexico brides, etc. So you are in good company!

Excited to hear the details of your ceremony! :)

Welcome to our forum community foxandnegayo welcome.gifand Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding in Cabo next year!!!

You'll find lots of helpful info, advice suggestions + support here to help with all your plans :)

Wishing you all the best and that you have the Most Amazing Wedding you've always Wished for!!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)