Photo

Beach Locations...Any ideas?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kileecam21

kileecam21
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

We are getting married next September (2014) on Maui. Our ceremony will only be 10 minutes in length, but we do not want a crowded beach. Hana is out of the question due to travel time because we are staying in Lahaina/Ka'anapali area.

We were looking at Polo or White Rock? Does anyone have any info on these or any other beaches???

Thank you!

#2 kileecam21

kileecam21
    • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

We are getting married next September (2014) on Maui. Our ceremony will only be 10 minutes in length, but we do not want a crowded beach. Hana is out of the question due to travel time because we are staying in Lahaina/Ka'anapali area.

We were looking at Polo or White Rock? Does anyone have any info on these or any other beaches???

Thank you!

#3 emmarshall3

emmarshall3
      • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

Have you booked your photographer? I might ask them for their opinion if you have, or of course a wedding planner if you choose to go that route.If you are having your ceremony around sunset most people have packed up and returned home or back to their hotel, and in my experience people are very mindful about avoiding weddings.

#4 cadam11

cadam11
        • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

I am getting married in 3 weeks in Maui...super small. Just us and 2 other couples and we are getting married on Paipu Beach.  We both have never been there but it was recommended by our photographer and friends because of how private and small it is.  We are also getting married in the middle of the week so hopefully less people will be on the beach.

Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users