Photo

Anyone else getting Married in Key West?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 htothethird

htothethird
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

I'd love to see some examples of couples getting married in Key West. I'm not very familiar with the area and I'd love to see what other are doing for Ceremony, reception, activities and places to stay. Or if anyone has suggestions of affordable locations and vendors let me know! Thanks a ton!

#2 kerbear610

kerbear610
    • Site Supporter
    • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

I am getting married at the Ocean Key Resort on 6/2/13. I will definitely be sharing some pictures and reviews afterwards if you need the assistance. I also have a lot of quotes from other vendors. Let me know if you need help. 

#3 kerbear610

kerbear610
      • Site Supporter
      • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

I am getting married at the Ocean Key Resort on 6/2/13. I will definitely be sharing some pictures and reviews afterwards if you need the assistance. I also have a lot of quotes from other vendors. Let me know if you need help. 

#4 Delight

Delight
        • Banned
        • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

never been there as you!

#5 Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast
          • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

Hi, I just read you got married at Ocean Key and wanted to get your feedback. Were you very happy with the service, food and vendors that you had to work with? How many guests were at your wedding and did the hotel offer you a good discount on rooms for your guests? Thanks!

#6 jerry23

jerry23
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Check out sayyesinkeywest.com/‎ and keywestcasualweddings.com for some information what you want to get.

wedding video london,wedding cinematography

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users