Photo

Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana brides out there??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ceej

ceej
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

We are getting married Nov. 2014 and I was wondering if there are brides out there who had their wedding at this resort?

Thanks!

#2 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
    • Vendor
    • 73 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Dear ceej!! 

Congrats on your recent engagement!! 

My husband & I live in Punta Cana and document love here :) We just had a wedding at Gran Bahia Punta Cana (Esmeralda) and it was absolutely amazing! Let me know if you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to help in any way I can. I'm posting a few images for you to get a feel for the day and you can view the full post here: 

(Grand Bahia Principe Esmeralda, Punta Cana - copyright Katya Nova Photography)

#3 KS2014

KS2014
      • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

@ceej I am getting married here April 2014 :) I can't seem to find any info/reviews on this place, i know a bride who got married there a few years ago and she said it was great! Have you booked anything yet?

#4 LuciaA

LuciaA
        • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Hi ceej,

I am getting married on May 14, 2014 at the Esmeralda. I went to the resort in May 2013 and loved it. Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer.

#5 yatayde

yatayde
          • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Hello Everyone!

I am a Gran Bahia Esmeralda Bride! I just booked my wedding there for April 2015! So far away I know but I fell in love after comparing it to many other resorts.

@KatyaNova Your pictures are beautiful!! It makes me extremely confident in my choice. Where did you get that dance floor at!? So awesome!

#6 Jamdrea

Jamdrea
            • 21 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hi Ladies, I'm having my wedding at the GBP Punta Cana Dec 2013, so less than a month away. I will make sure to post a review when I get back. I'm so excited and I love the fact that the wedding coordinator always email back within 24 hours for any questions or requests I've had so far.

#7 dmwoodley

dmwoodley
              • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

My fiancĀ© and I are thinking about grand Bahia principe Punta Cana for our wedding in november 2014.. We have looked at a bunch of resorts in Punta Cana and this one looks gorgeous.. But I hear it is very large and am worried about the older guests coming to the wedding. Anyone information or suggestions would be appreciated

#8 katschmidt11

katschmidt11
                • 7 posts
                • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
                • Wedding Location:DR?
                • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:29 AM

Hi Ladies,

I was just wondering how your planning process went for GBP. We are looking at booking there for our wedding about a year from now and are wondering about the beach ceremony location, private vs. semi-private dinner, what the reception is like (time, music), and the quality of the photography the resort offers.

Thanks for checking :)

Kat

#9 CanadagiRl

CanadagiRl
                • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:51 AM

Hi ceej,

I am getting married on May 14, 2014 at the Esmeralda. I went to the resort in May 2013 and loved it. Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer.

Hey there Lucia :)
                  I am getting married the same day !!
                  Have you picked all of your stuff out yet ?
                  Where are you from :)

Hi ceej,

I am getting married on May 14, 2014 at the Esmeralda. I went to the resort in May 2013 and loved it. Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer.

Hey there Lucia :)
                  I am getting married the same day !
                  Did you get everything all picked out yet !?
                  So exciting & soon !
                  Where are you from ?:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users