Diana Campbell, Photographer | Digital Memories Collecton

Buzybee

After searching and looking over several photographers websites and work contacting 5 photographers I can honestly say I have made the right decision.  I contacted Diana in the wee hours of the morning (3am) via email. She called me at 6:30 that morning to discuss packages and prices. I explained to her that we were already married and would like to renew our vows in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary in May 2013 at Couples Tower Isle. She took our renewal event just as seriously as any wedding or other important event. I knew when I spoke to her that she was sincere in what she did. She took photography seriously. She has some great ideas that I hadn't even thought of. (takings us off property to shoot elsewhere). I was all for that because I would be interested in some waterfall shots. I would also like to add that there were some questions I had about the Resort, Jamacia, Jamacian weather etc. She answered them all and quickly put my mind at ease.

I booked Diana because I was impressed with her prompt response. Her pleasant personality, and her professionalism. We will be getting all our pictures 200+ on CD, a DVD slide and DVD video and more importantly the copyright to have them printed once we return home. I cant wait till May gets here and I get to meet Diana and her son Richard in person. I have no doubts we are going to have great picts. I will be back in May to post my picts:)

If you want to see Diana and Richard's work, you can visit them at http://www.digitalmemoriescollection.com.

Penny