Live Aqua Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 squirrelgirl

• 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

I am researching Live Aqua Cancun for our wedding in April 2014 and would love any advice or feedback if you're in the planning process or have been there please. We are also considering Gran Caribe/The Royal, having stayed there a couple years ago, at which point we spoke to a WC. However, there seems to be a few bad reviews about it! Thanks in advance for your help!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,072 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, squirrelgirl ! and welcome to the forum :) wishing you all the best with deciding on which resort works best for you, and that your Big Day celebration is everything you've ever dreamed of! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Jessika

• 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

We are marrying there June 7th, 2014 after staying there last month.  We visited 5 other venues and they just didn't even come close.   Lisbeth Cruz, their planner, has been a JOY to work with.  Incredibly helpful and adaptive.  I say, Go For It!!

#4 Jessika

• 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

I wanted to add, the food at the resort is incredible.  Best all inclusive I've ever visited.  It has real food flavor, not the weird preservative/salty/reused flavor some AIs tend to have.  Grounds are clean, spa like, neutral, and simply stunning.   There isn't anything not to like about Live Aqua.  First class all the way around!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users