Sign in to follow this  
AlohaAmy

Live here on the Big Island!! If you have location questions, I can help!

Aloha everyone! I live here in Waikoloa on the Big Island. I know Kona, Waikoloa, Waimea, Kawaihae, and most of the west coast very well. If anyone has any questions about getting around, what to do, where to go, get things, etc. I can help you! I also know plenty of people in the resorts (Marriott, Hilton, Mauna Lani, Fairmont Orchid, etc) in case there are questions about those. Let me know! I know as a bride having a destination wedding (I know, we're not having it here...nuts!) It can help to have someone familiar with the area! :)

I wish you all the best, much love & happiness! :D

Aloha

Amy

My fiance and I want to get married on the Big Island.  We are planning a week-long trip there in May and are looking for a wedding package for us (and maybe 6 other people).  Most of the hotels' packages are very expensive.  We would prefer to keep it around $500-$600.  Do you know any companies that perform small wedding ceremonies along with digital photos?  Thanks for your help!

@@AlohaAmy

Are you still on the leeward side of the Big Island? Are you still willing to offer advice on planning a wedding there? We live in Germany and my daughter is on the mainland. We're having a difficult time planning a wedding from afar and are getting discouraged! Can you help?