Sign in to follow this  
sinesbride

Saying Hello Again....

Ok - so I joined this forum quite some time ago and was suppose to be married this spring, but due to purchasing a new home, having another baby (yes we did it all backwards and now have a 4 year old and a 8 month old) and changing careers...things got in the way and there was never a good time. NOW - we are starting the planning process over again.

After weeks and weeks of going back and forth from All-Inclusive to Cruise Ship wedding, I think I am set on Cruise Ship wedding.We are planning summer of 2014 and nothing is getting in the way this time. LOL For logistics reasons, we are doing the cruise. I now have 2 kids to pack for and we live in Dallas area so driving to the Port of Galveston to hop a cruise is much easier for myself and I'm sure my guests. We chose the summer so people with kids can come, but I didn't realize how much more expensive summer cruises are. Yikes!

Anyway, I want to thank you all in advance for advise, help and everything I know I will get from this board.

-Catherine

Welcome back Catherine! and Congrats on your cruise ship wedding next year :) Congrats too, on the wonderful life journey that you're already creating with your family......what an awesome start  :)

Wishing you all the best with your research, planning process and great times ahead........Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)