Photo

2014 Xcaret Wedding Prices

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 anderiz919

anderiz919
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Hi, I am newly engaged and just checking out other posts regarding weddings and ceremonies at Xcaret in the Chapel of Guadalupe and St. Francis.  I am weighing the options of just having the ceremony there and having a reception at one of the hotels, but would love to have the ceremony AND reception close by in the same vicinity. 

If anyone has any information (pdf files, contacts, etc) regarding having a wedding at Xcaret, I would really appreciate it as this would help my fiance and I get started on our planning. 

My email is: deeandmariz@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Happy Planning, everyone!!!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

Congrats anderiz919 ! and welcome to the forum :) LInc captured some magical wedding "moments that matter" at the intimate romatic Xcaret Chapel shown here.......with more at

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Shunzik

Shunzik
      • Site Supporter
      • 65 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 3, 2014
      • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by anderiz919 

Hi, I am newly engaged and just checking out other posts regarding weddings and ceremonies at Xcaret in the Chapel of Guadalupe and St. Francis.  I am weighing the options of just having the ceremony there and having a reception at one of the hotels, but would love to have the ceremony AND reception close by in the same vicinity. 

If anyone has any information (pdf files, contacts, etc) regarding having a wedding at Xcaret, I would really appreciate it as this would help my fiance and I get started on our planning. 

My email is: deeandmariz@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Happy Planning, everyone!!!

Hi! I'm not sure if you got the necessary info but I have a wedding coordinator lined up and she quoted me around 3 grand to rent the St. Francis of Assisi Church at Xcaret. This price includes a trio band and a cocktail service (apparently you have to have these now). I am having a reception at my hotel simply because I don't have the minimum number of guests needed to host it at Xcaret! If you find out any information please let me know!

#4 mscheryl10

mscheryl10
      • 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the site!! The pics are beautiful of the church.

#5 samantha22

samantha22
        • 19 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 27, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta
        • LocationChicago

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

Hello, I am on the same boat as you. I want to have my ceremony at the St. Francis of Assisi chapel but I do not know where to have my venue at because I might have a small party.  We are looking into the Grand Porto to stay but I heard the chapel is about 35 minutes away from the Grand Porto. What did you find out about venues around those two chapels? I am going to email you as well. I hope you do not mind.

-Samantha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users