DR Paradisus Palma Real newbie!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aloria626

• 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

Hello all!! First I would like to say congratulations!! I am getting married in Punta Cana, Paradisus Palma Real! I have 6 month to go and i am absolutely nervous! (not about getting married, just planning it all) I keep feeling as if I'm going to forget something >.< So far all of the family is booked , i have my wedding dress and have chosen the wedding party. Currently i'm choosing bridesmaid dresses and I am planning the decor. This is definitely a second job, lol. Any other DR PPR 2013 brides out there??

#2 mandaleigh2007

• 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

I get married at the Palma Real in March! I am also super nervous because of all of the planning. It is kind of hard picking places like the ceremony and reception without actually being there. I picked the Garden Gazebo for the ceremony and the beach for our reception. I meet with the resort coordinator on January 4th to finish everything up.

#3 Aloria626

• 5 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

Congrats!!! your wedding is just weeks away!

I think the comunicating with everyone back and forth is one of the hardest parts. and picking things and flowers and everything else without even knowing hoe it will come out.

What are your thoughts?? and please feel free to let me know how everything goes???

In the end i know its a beautiful place after all so it will all turn out well :)

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,069 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

Great perspective Aloria626!!! and you're so right.......it all has a way of falling into place and being absoluetly Amazing!!!

Have a great one, and ...... Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users