Photo

Getting married at Caesars Sept 2013 and need RECEPTION IDEAS PLEASE!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 futuremrsjustin

futuremrsjustin
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

We are having an evening ceremony in the gardens and want to have a small cocktail style reception immediately following the ceremony...possibly outside as well. Does anyone know of any venues close by that would be able to accommodate this?

S.

#2 Catherina1027

Catherina1027
    • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hi Future Mrs. Justin

My name is Cat & I work at Hyde Bellagio, we're a sophisticated lounge/nightclub located right on the fountains of the Bellagio (walking distance from Caesars).. We are an ideal venue for hosting wedding receptions! Here's a link to our website - www.HydeBellagio.com

We also offer bachelor/bachelorette party planning!

Feel free to contact me with any questions - Cat.audrey@Sbe.com / 443-477-1447

Have a great day!

Catherine Robertson

Marketing / Bachelorette Coordinator

Hyde Bellagio - SBE Nightlife - Las Vegas

443-477-1447

Cat.audrey@sbe.com

Facebook.com/Catherinaaudrey

#3 MrsKendog

MrsKendog
      • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

Futuremrsjustin I am researching Caesars as well for an April 2014 wedding and if I come up with any ideas I'll let you know! Paris and Caesars seems to have some nice options for the type of reception you're looking for& they have the same catering team. They sent me sample menus when I emailed so you may want to reach out to them to see if they have what you're looking for. Just some thoughts :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users