Sign in to follow this  
varkity

Eloping in Playa del Carmen

Hello! 

My fiance and I plan to do all legal documentation in the US, and are hoping to have someone to act as an officiant to facilitate a symbolic or spiritual ceremony for just the two of us while we are in Playa del Carmen area- preferably on 1/1/13. I know it is coming up very soon!!! 

We are not planning to have any guests (eloping) and are writing our own vows.  We are hoping to find something more reasonably priced and tailored to a wedding for two than what is available at our hotel (which includes all sorts of amenities for up to 20 guests…) 

I welcome any ideas for any aspect of the experience- location, flowers, officiant, or photography!
Thank you! Jen 

Congrats varkity! + welcome to our forum community :) hope you find all the answers you're looking for here, and have the most incredible wedding here in our incomparable Mayan Riviera ! Yes - your Big Day is very close, and you don't have long to wait now.......Enjoy and all the Best!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Hello! Just wondering how this went? My fiancée and I plan to do exactly the same and get married in Jan 2014! We've been In contact with dream weddings. Thank you.