Sign in to follow this  
CrystalMae614

Puntan Cana January 2013!!!

Hi everyone!

My name is Crystal.  I'm 29 and I'm from Wisconsin.  I am new here!  I stumbled upon this website while doing a google search.  My fiance and I are going to Punta Cana in January 2013 for our destination wedding.  We will be staying at the Iberostar Punta Cana resort.  So if anyone has any input on that particular resort/location i'd love to hear about it.

I'm also interested in talking to people who will be possibly going to the same resort at that same time.. to possible meet up if possible. 

~Crystal~

Congrats Crystal! + welcome to the forum :) you'll find it's a valuable resource for getting info, ideas + support for your planning process! Wishing you all the best with your research, and have the most amazing wedding Ever! Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Hi, Crystal, I´m Asia, Wedding Photographer, I live here at Punta Cana and I used to work at Iberostar Grand, I think you´ll like your hotel, so whatever you need to know about Punta Cana, feel free to ask, and if you haven´t hired a Photographer for your wedding yet, please check my work at www.asiapimentel.com   https://pinterest.com/asiapimentel and  contact us to know our launching offer.  See you!