Cator in Cancun-Riviera Maya area

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 soltamargo

• Vendor
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:32 PM

I just hired a great Cator for my wedding in Playa del Carmen. Matt and I wanted a "Non Resort" wedding... totally off the beaten path..., so we had to look for all the services, it was a little more work than being in an "All inclusive place", but I'm sure our wedding will be as we dreamed of.

I meet Gisela from http://www.easygourmet.com.mx at a wedding that I shoot last may. I saw the effort they put into everything to make it perfect, food was delicious, and the service impecable.

Matt and I decided to have them cator our own wedding, she has been outstanding trying to find the perfect combination of what we want, and the prices are great!

I was really worried about having to plan my wedding "long distance", now I'm more relaxed as we are working out on the most important things... (I Still don't have a dress!!!..... but I'm going back to playa on Oct 16! and I will have everything under control.

Anyway.. I just wanted to share the contact, for those brides looking for Cator at Cancun or Riviera Maya, Easy Gourmet is a great option!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users