Sign in to follow this  
AmynBeau

Dreams Resort - Rivera Cancun (Vendors)

Hey ladies, 

I'm super bummed and need some help. I had my heart set on booking DJ Mannia for my wedding reception May 3rd but was told I needed to use an in-house DJ called AVI. Has anyone had any experience with this DJ?  I haven't been able to find a website or any reviews anywhere. 

HELP!! 

Congrats AmynBeau! I found this info online on the Dreams Cancun website........``

``Can you email a price list to me? Do you expect those prices to change by the date of my wedding?

• Yes, we can email the prices to you. However, until a contract is signed prices are subject to change as services are provided by outside vendors ``

If that`s the case, I`d ask them ``why can`t I choose the outside vendor I prefer``.........I`ve found that how it works here a lot of times is that  you just need to be really insistent - and stick to your guns about what`s really important to you.........and then suddenly it becomes available (when earlier the info they gave you was that it wasn`t ).........just how it goes here sometimes - wishing you the Best of Luck :) and hope everything works out just the way you want it to !