Sign in to follow this  
imnotarunner

NEED SUGGESTIONS for reception in Playa Del Carmen

I would like have room for 40, maybe 50 guests

must have room for dance floor DJ

I might hire a caterer if necessary.

The resort I chose for my wedding is ridiculously expensive considering it's an all inclusive, they want 1000.00 vendor fees which I think is proposterous and ludacrius.

Any suggestions would be great!

I would prefer that it be close to Paradisus Playa Del Carmen.

Anita

Hi!

Why not plan your Wedding in a beach club outside your resort ? They donâ€t request any fee for your external vendor. So you can choose your videographer, photographer, your set…  An independent wedding planner can help you . I like Luisa Clemente from WEDDINGS RIVIRA MAYA.

See weddings I have covered at BEACH CLUBS  in the Riviera Maya on my blog!

PIERRE VISUAL STUDIO - Wedding & TTD Photography

FACEBOOK Fan Page

beach clubs are a great idea. blue venado is awesome (though you would have to hire a bus to get people there and back, its about 15 mins from playa del carmen)

good points about it are - completely private, food is great (i did a tasting), they have food and open bar packages which are great value. it has lots of space. they have no outside vendor fees, with the provision that you get your food/drink from them

Anita, we just booked Grand Coral Beach club for our wedding, it's a little off the main downtown area of Playa del Carmen so it's a bit more private and secluded...might be worth looking into :)

Thx! imnotarunner :) we Luv it when we capture "gold" in those wedding "moments that matter"! .......the gorgeous weddings in our incomparable setting of the Mayan Riviera make it possible......so kudos to all the brides who choose this amazing location :) Well Done!