Sign in to follow this  
Lyman

Sculpt-You.com is In The House!

Congrats all BDW couples ~ on launching your amazing journey, culminating in the tropical wedding of your dreams!

Hi, I'm Lyman (aka Lynda Lehmann) a retired Canadian expat now in Playa del Carmen, in the beautiful Mayan Riviera, Mexico.

I'm an artist with a passion for sculpting.

I'd be honored to create a unique art sculpture of you & your beloved holding hands, wearing your rings for the first time "set in stone".

Depicting both of you  ~ as you are right now ~  your love "frozen in time" and preserved for "happily ever after" !

Imagine displaying your hands intertwined, wearing your new rings, on a sandy beach base - just like your wedding location.

You can add a suitable meaningful object (like an heirloom) or decorative heart into the sculpture as well.

We can also incorporate your wedding colours - either in the sculpture or the base it's displayed on.

I've streamlined to process to fit easily into your wedding time-line. With one day lead time, I can create your unique hand sculpture, and have it ready in time to display at your reception.

After adding an incredible dimension to your wedding decor - take your unique masterpiece home - as a treasured keepsake of this magical day.

For a limited time only - to introduce this new concept - I'm offering a 60% discount for the first couples who book me.

Pls see my http://www.sculpt-you.com website for more details....

....enjoy making your plans, have the best ever wedding day, and wonderful lifetime of good times ahead!

I look forward to hearing from you ........All the best ......CHEERS! Lyman :)