Tibet Tour Takes You to Visiting Classic Cities, Knowing the Culture and History

bjland6

China City Tour

China is an abundant country rich of history relics, modern structures and natural scenery, take a China city tour to any of the countries you will appreciate the unique charming culture and landscapes of China!

Beijing as the capital city with many world famous history sites is always the first choice for China tours! This bustling city is remaining steeped in China's rich, royal past. China's two final dynasties – Ming and Qing dynasty (1368-1911) and 26 emperors have bestowed Beijing with the richest dynastic heritage in the world, leaves many massive royal buildings!

Enjoy Beijing city tour, you will never miss the world wonder great wall! The Great Wall was built to keep out the warring invaders of the north. Built on the waving mountains, the great wall looked so splendid. There are eight sections of great wall in Beijing, they are Badaling, Mutianyu, Jinshanling, Simatai, Huanghuacheng, Gubeikou, Jiankou, and Juyongguan. The Badaling section is the most well preserved section of the Wall, it is easier to get from Beijing city. You can climb to its top and walk for a mile in either direction: the Great Wall snakes ahead though the mountains as far as you can see. Hiking on other great walls which are further than Badaling will be more exciting with more original styles.

Other famous tourist destinations in Beijing such as Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, hutong, ming tombs, etc. are all show you the ancient culture and charm of this ancient city! If you want to appreciate a new Beijing, you can visit the Olympic stadiums which are the new landmarks of Beijing after 2008 Olympic games. Beijing also has much natural scenery for you to relax yourself, just come and enjoy! Take cheap Beijing tour packages including the top attractions in Beijing or take a Beijing sightseeing tours with most popular hotspots are all the great choice!

China has many splendid city offer wonderful travel experience! If you are interested in history and culture, take Xian Tours to enjoy the Terracotta Warriors, take Shanghai tours to Yu Garden and take Tibet Tour to enjoy the religious architecture and mysterious culture. If you love natural scenery, you can take Yangtze River Cruise, or take a Yunnan tour to the famous Lijiang & Shangri-La, or take a Huangshan tour to the Mountain to enjoy the fabulous sunrise, or take a Guilin tour to Yangshuo, also visit Suzhou, and Hangzhou is a great choice, the landscapes will make visitors feel as though they have stepped into a living traditional Chinese painting.

China has much more to offer, no matter you have several days or just has one day, you can enjoy your time in this great tourist country! Just go!

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics