Feburary 20, 2013

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rfreund

rfreund
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hi Ladies

I am in the midst of planning my wedding and I am just curious what did you bring or what are you bringing for your own decor and for those of you who brought some of your own stuff im curious who put it out for you?

Im having trouble picturing how my day is going to be without knowing what i need to bring and what will be supplied

any input is appreciated

#2 Ploman

Ploman
    • 425 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

I am bringing chair sashes, raffia fans, shells and fake diamonds for the tables at dinner, and some fabric for the arch under which we will get married. Also considering personalized napkins, and some petals for down the aisle. 

Previous brides at my resort said that the staff will set it up for me, but I will have to reconfirm that with the resort (and they dont respond unless your wedding is near hehe). If they dont, then I guess thats what the wedding party is for ;-) hehe. 

I've been told to set up your decorations as you want them before you go, take a picture, and print out the pictures and give them to the wedding coordinator (or whoever will be setting it up). This way they can be sure that they aren't 'doing it wrong' , and won't surprise you on your big day.

I've also heard that some resorts will do the set up for you but require an extra fee. 

Good luck! 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

Congrats Freund and welcome to the forum ! There are lots of fellow brides here with tons of helpful info and support. Enjoy your research and exciting plans for your special day, and all the best :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users