New at this

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 samandwayne

• 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hello everyone,

I am looking to plan a destinations wedding in Mexico. Can you girls point me in the right direction? Do you need to deal with a travel agent? Do you have any GREAT experiences with paticular places in Mexico?

I am soo lost and getting discouraged. I thaugh a destination wedding would be less stressful....

Thanks in advance for any advise and suggestions...

#2 Arla

• 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hello Sam,

I am getting married in Cabo in February 2013 and I hired a wedding planner to keep it less stressful.  I am about a month into planning and wow it is great! she takes care of everyones booking,deposits, questions.  also she will take care of all the wedding details when the time comes to start planning that.  I definatly recomend a destination wedding planner to take the stress off!  I am using Blue Petal weddings they are based out of Vancouver BC canada.  I am not sure where you are from but I believe they are based to plan anywhere.  good luck!

#3 bdalbec

• 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:53 PM

We got married in Cabo in March 2012.  We highly recommend looking into Carlos at Photo's and Love for photo and video!  They came with a crew of 4 and did the most amazing job! Let me know if you have any questions abot cabo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users