Photo

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe -- Honeymoon Registry

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JG Corona

JG Corona
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

Hi I have a question, has anyone done this before...

Is it worth it ? I see they charge like 7% at check out I feel like its adding on more extra money not sure for what ?

#2 weddingsnob

weddingsnob
    • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:04 AM

Worth every penny of the 7%. We have one month left before we go and we have around $2000 of gifts waiting for us, I wasn't sure at first either, but our guest in general found it convenient and they said the service fee was less than sales tax. We used the wedding website as well.We got lots of complements.The only mistake we made was that we registered at several stores and between us I'm going to taking a lot of stuff back.

#3 weddingsnob

weddingsnob
      • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:15 AM

We are using it and have about 4 weeks to go before our wedding. We have over $2,000 to spend from the registry.

I wasn't sure either until I got great feed back from our guests. They loved it said it was unique and convenient. The 7% wasn't an issue, they looked at it as it was less than sales tax and they got to send a card. I recommend you use the wedding website it was a hit.The mistake I made was registering at too many places. Between us I will be taking a lot of stuff back

#4 weddingsnob

weddingsnob
        • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:16 AM

We are using it and have about 4 weeks to go before our wedding. We have over $2,000 to spend from the registry.

I wasn't sure either until I got great feed back from our guests. They loved it said it was unique and convenient. The 7% wasn't an issue, they looked at it as it was less than sales tax and they got to send a card. I recommend you use the wedding website it was a hit.The mistake I made was registering at too many places. Between us I will be taking a lot of stuff back

#5 trivera5521

trivera5521
          • 470 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

BBPD Wedding Registry? What is this and how does it work?

#6 JG Corona

JG Corona
            • 47 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

I found it while I was navigating the Barcelo.com website, that is what I'm trying to figure out myself it seems like a registry where people can help you buy portions of your stay and wedding package, they put money towards your package etc...I'm still trying to figure it out myself...as soon as I find more info out I'll let you know too.

#7 aquatracie

aquatracie
              • 64 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

Please share if you do this is very exciting and interesting :D

#8 aquatracie

aquatracie
                • 64 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

I started working on my wedding webpage and my registry it is time consumming though!!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users