Dreams Palm Beach Wedding in March, 2013 - TELL ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW!!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 IslandBarbie

• 16 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

Hi Ladies! 

I just recently got engaged and was TOO THRILLED to find this site and this forum!!!  WHAT A LIFE SAVER!!!!  I am SERIOUSLY considering DPB for our wedding (top 3)...thinking of anywhere from March - July, 2013 based on prices for airfare and rates at the resort during that time.

My hesitation with March is Spring Break and how crowded it might be.  HOWEVER, I am in Education and March would be PERFECT because we will be on break as well and can spend a few more days there.

It seems as though many of you are 100 steps ahead of me so ANY and ALL guidance is much appreciated!  Until last night I didn't even think about packing up and bringing in decorations for my tables! LOL...

I've read lots of posts and have gotten some fabulous ideas.  I've also already submitted a "request."  WHILE I WAIT...can you give it to me straight?  What do I request?  What don't I need?  What can I expect?  I have about 50 people coming and most likely staying at the resort...I definitely want the gazebo for the cermony (sunset - 6pm), a cocktail hour and a reception with DJ...how much will that run me?  Where should I request that to be?  READY, SET, SPILL IT! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users