OK --- It's taken awhile for me to post ... but here goes! :)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Jessica

• VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:51 PM

Welcome. That is so great that your children are excited about you getting married. I'm sure it not only makes things easier, but it's so important that they are comfortable with the decision.

#22 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by leigh miller
      Second - Have any of you spent time in San Jose del Cabo? We purposely chose this town because it's more our pace ... we like the historical / colonial aspect ... a little less-developed than Cabo San Lucas, hopefully a little less of the spring-break crowd! Anyways - I would love to hear any recommendations on restaurants / shops / etc.

coopers has great italian food and live entertainment. and theres a cool bar/restaurant called tequilla. cant go wrong with either. ive eaten at coopers on every trip to cabo, always great. and great fresh mango margaritas :)
      I'll second that. When we go back for our wedding in May, we'll definately be stopping in at El Spicey Coopers. Seriously, who would have thought that Fettuccine Alfredo in Mexico was so good? If you go anywhere, go to Coopers!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users