Photo

Booked Casa China Blanca - anyone seen it in person?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sandy
    Hi Nat, I just sent you a private message re pricing and pictures. I looked at a million villas when deciding on a villa and came back to this one. It's a bit pricey but REALLY pretty and dazzling details does such an amazing job making it look stunning.
    Hi Sandy - Can you send this to me as well? The pictures look amazing from the website!!!

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#22 Sandy

Sandy
    • 75 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:02 PM

I am back and married. Will post a full review very shortly. But wanted to mention that Casa China Blanca was breathtaking! Awesome venue. You can view a few pics of my wedding/ the villa on The Dazzling Details (sandy and eddy / second blog)

#23 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:01 AM

Quote:
        I am back and married. Will post a full review very shortly. But wanted to mention that Casa China Blanca was breathtaking! Awesome venue. You can view a few pics of my wedding/ the villa on The Dazzling Details (sandy and eddy / second blog)
        Sandy your wedding pictures are breathtaking!!

#24 Sandy

Sandy
        • 75 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:27 AM

I got married at Casa China Blanca this year and just posted my wedding review under the wedding reviews section in case China Blanca brides are interested. Thanks.

#25 Erica&Rohan2011

Erica&Rohan2011
          • 35 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:45 PM

Hi Sandy,

Loved the pictures!  Who was your photographer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users