Marival Residences & World Spa Brides

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Traci7642

Traci7642
  • Site Supporter
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

Has anyone decided on a location for the wedding and reception?  I'm having a hard time deciding on the reception location.  I wish there were more pictures of all of the locations. 

#22 roxmo1

roxmo1
    • Site Supporter
    • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

Traci, I'm just getting to that part myself.  It's so hard to decide when you're trying to make sure everything is perfect!  Hehe.  We have decided on the sunset beach wedding but for the reception we are seriously considering paying for the private beach reception.  Just not sure how the music, etc. works out there.  Still so much planning to do and now that the holidays are behind us I'm having to kick into gear.

Meeshbee - How was your wedding?  Any pics you want to post?  What wedding and reception location did you go with?

It's so nice to be able to share and learn from one another.  I'm so green when it comes to the whole planning of a destiation wedding and appreciate the ideas and thoughts of others that have either been thru it or are going thru the same think I am!!

Happy Saturday Ladies!

#23 k032379

k032379
      • 161 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

I just emailed to ask about this beach setup. As we are very private ppl and don't want a bunch of on lookers. We have a very small intimate group. Just wondering if there will be an additional chrg and if we can chng the color scheme. Posted Image K

Has anyone decided on a location for the wedding and reception?  I'm having a hard time deciding on the reception location.  I wish there were more pictures of all of the locations. 

#24 k032379

k032379
        • 161 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Im not sure about reception location because private is addl chrg. Im thinking a covered bungalow outside of the restaurant. Or I was thinking our rooftop since our group is so small.

I just emailed to ask about this beach setup. As we are very private ppl and don't want a bunch of on lookers. We have a very small intimate group. Just wondering if there will be an additional chrg and if we can chng the color scheme. Posted Image K

#25 lmah

lmah
          • 19 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:08 AM

Hi brides! Brand new to the forum! I am considering staying at Marival as well, but have a different location in mind for my actual wedding. Does anyone know if the wedding package that is included with Marival Residences can instead be used as a rehearsal dinner? Thanks!

#26 k032379

k032379
            • 161 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Hi brides! Congrats! Most likely so. Its not as much work or expensive as a wedding. Here is the email for the wedding coordinator: yourwedding@marival.com.mx. Doesn't hurt to ask. Happy planning! K Brand new to the forum! I am considering staying at Marival as well, but have a different location in mind for my actual wedding. Does anyone know if the wedding package that is included with Marival Residences can instead be used as a rehearsal dinner? Thanks!

#27 k032379

k032379
              • 161 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

OMG only 39 days until we leave =-O

#28 lmah

lmah
                • 19 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

Thank you so much! :) can't wait to see everyone's pictures from their marival wedding!

#29 atgb

atgb
                  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

Hi there Girls,

I am also going to be wed at the Marival and find it incredible that its so hard to find any threads on it- glad to join this one! My date is April 23rd 2013. I cant seem to find pics of actual weddings there.

#30 k032379

k032379
                    • 161 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

Hello atgb. Tripadvisor has a couple. And Google does also. Happy planning :0) K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users