Photo

What do we know about Braco Beach Resort in Trelawny, Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Ang McD

Ang McD
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

We are flying out on feb 10.  i was told that the 9th flights were pretty booked up already (your party perhaps??)  i really can't say how many people will be coming, it's so unpredictable.  we have sent many invites ( i have a large family) but you never really know how many will invest the time and money.  we've got a large wedding party of 11 plus us and our parents and guests of the party.  all in all, we may have about 40ish.  i'm really excited about this resort though.  Both agents i went through were steering me more to Sunset Beach, but there's something about it that i'm not crazy about.

let me know if you find any more info out about anything and i'll do the same.

#12 dana1408

dana1408
    • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

Also flying out on Feb 10th.  I will keep in touch, let you know if I find out anything informative !  Good luck with all your planning :)

#13 chausp

chausp
      • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

what are the costs associated with a wedding at Braco?  We were part of a wedding party at Breezes but have been offered to go to Braco instead since Breezes Trelawny is no more

#14 chausp

chausp
        • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

what do they charge for a wedding at Braco?

#15 chausp

chausp
          • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:13 AM

How much extra does a wedding here cost?  We were suppose to be part of a wedding at a different resort that was included in our package, but we just found out our resort has moved us here.  Feb2nd 2013 is the date

#16 TM1515

TM1515
            • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

I am also planning to have my wedding at Braco in May 2013. I like that the resort appears more intimate than some of the others we've come across and Jennifer seems pretty nice.

I also found that the wedding packages weren't very helpful. Are either of you planning to have a private dinner/reception? I'm hoping we can do this and it won't be too pricey.

Best of luck with your planning!

#17 Ang McD

Ang McD
              • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

I'd love to give you answers, but honestly I can't.  I've sent out several emails asking questions to the wedding coordinators (even just to verify the wedding date since it was only verified through my travel agent) and have got no response.  From what I gather, there are 3 different wedding packages (750, 1750, 2750ish).  They offer a dinner within the last two prices i think but only for 20 people, which is fabulous, but i will have approx. 55-60 guests...

Still looking forward to it though.  Best of luck with all your planning! And hey, if you get ahold of the wedding planners - give them my name :)  I've actually stopped mentioning the date (Feb 14 2013) in my emails in hopes that they will think it's more imminent and respond.  No luck.

Ang

#18 FutureMrsEvers

FutureMrsEvers
                • Site Supporter
                • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

I am also booked for February 14th at 1pm! see you there...I hope you all have fun planning!! ps...Jennifer has been very helpful and we are getting VERY excited!!

#19 FutureMrsEvers

FutureMrsEvers
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

I am also booked for February 14th at 1pm! see you there...I hope you all have fun planning!! ps...Jennifer has been very helpful and we are getting VERY excited!!

#20 michsko

michsko
                    • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

I'm getting married in Braco Beach in April....please let me know how everything goes! Congrats!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users