Photo

Sept 15 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Bride to be :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CJLKB2012

CJLKB2012
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hi there I am new to this site, well new at posting, I have actually been reading through this site for over a year now, pretty much since the day we got engaged, this place has so much info its like bridal heaven, lol anyways, I was just curious if there are any other brides getting married at GBP jamaica in september 2012 ? If you are like me and just reading all the info on here I really encourage you to join, once you do I believe you can access many more things, I am totallly kicking myself in the butt for not joining right away, but I am now and I hope you do to!! This place literally helped made our decision to get married at the GBP, which I think is the hardest part of the planning, once you pick your place evrything else really starts falling into place. Anyways congrats to all the new brides out there and I hope you all the best in your planning

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Have fun planning your big wedding day in Jamacia!!! This is a great site to get started with all your planning... so much information can be found here and tips from vendors and brides! Do a quick search to find almost anything you need.

Have fun and keep smiling!

Warm Mexico Wishes... Linkn

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users