Photo

Guanacaste Wedding in September.....Rainy season :(

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yumii28

yumii28
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:30 AM

Was just wondering if anyone is planning on getting married in Guanacaste area in September or have been married around there in September?  Could anyone tell me about the weather around that time?  Ive been checking and it says its the rainy season but Guanacaste is suppose to be the driest part of the country.  Does anyone have any experience with this place and time of year?

#2 livelovelife

livelovelife
    • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

To be honest, Septembers in Guanacaste change from year to year.  Typically there is going to be rain.  If you are lucky, it may not rain or it might rain earlier in the day and clear up by the time you would have your ceremony.  The nice thing about this is that many times it will give a really great sunset.  Unfortunately the rainy season can be unpredictable and you just never know.  Either way it will be a beautiful day because it's your special day and that is all that matters! :)

#3 yumii28

yumii28
      • 169 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:14 AM

Thanks so much for answering my question :)

#4 Artflower

Artflower
        • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

September is rainy season. I recommend you to rent a tent just in case. Or have plan B in case of rain. You never know...Weather is so crazy.

I;m a florist in Guanacaste...Check my website and let me know if you need flowers for your wedding.

www.artflowercr.com

Pura Vida!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users