Alternative to Couples San Souci?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ihmike345

• 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:35 AM

My fiancee and I were excited to get married at Couples San Souci resort until we realized that it would be a problem to bring some of our single family members.  We really liked the secluded tropical beach feel that San Souci appeared to have.  We are pretty much anti-large corporate resorts and would prefer something with more of a local flare.    We plan to have about 8 people come with us and would just prefer something that does not have a "corporate" feel.  I want to keep costs low for our family members, so it appears that Jamaica is lower cost than many other islands.  All inclusive would be nice, but not a requirement, and villas would also work.  We are looking to go around May of this year (if possible).  Thanks for ANY suggestions you all might have! 

#2 redginger

• 360 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

Are you looking for location in Ocho Rios? Jamaica Inn is near this area, and is considered one of the top hotels in Jamaica and has a beautiful, secluded beach. If you really want to stay at Couples San Souci, can your single members share a room? You just can't have single occupancy, so would the hotel really not allow two people in a room who are not a couple?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users