Photo

Wedding 03.01.13

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mlw02

mlw02
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:17 AM

I  know we are a ways off yet but we officially booked dreams for or wedding! We are going to use wright travel when we can start booking our airfare. I booked Juan Carlos tapia for our wedding photos and Jorge ibarra for video. This is the most important things to me because I am a professional photographer.  This is not our first wedding for either of us and want to keep it some what simple. We are getting married in the gazebo and I have the cascade  terrace reserved for the reception. The wedding will be fairly small with max of 20 people. My friends don't think we should even do a reception there. They think we should save the money and just go to the club afterwards and party. I am open for suggestions from anyone here. 

#2 anichols8

anichols8
    • 232 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

I don't know if that is an option.  We are having 25-30 people and the 65.00/pp includes the three events, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.  Did they quote you a price without the reception?

#3 mlw02

mlw02
      • 65 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

this is what I was quoted:

Hi Michelle,

Happy 2012!!! I know the Holiday Season gets us very busy so don't worry!! So if you were to have a full reception dinner !! The costs will be as follow:

Ceremony and Cocktail hour same location $31.00 US PP
        Reception Dinner Option of 3 menus:
        Standard Menu $31.00 us pp
        Silver Menu $34.00 us pp
        Gold Menu $44.00 us pp

You will only have to pay for the entire event with the 2 locations $62.00 us, $65.00 us or $75.00 us based on the menu you choose.

#4 anichols8

anichols8
        • 232 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

Oh ok well that's awesome if you choose to opt it.  I love the flexibility of having a small group, you can do a lot of small things.  There are so many great restaurants in San Jose and Cabo San Lucas.    I have been using this site  http://trapperscabolist.com/  to find other restaurants to go to on the other days, and of course Trip Advisor.  If you don't decide to have a reception on site you have so many options!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users