Best prices on sarongs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:52 AM

Hi Ladies,

So I started planning for my August 2012 wedding a few months ago and I have gotten a wealth of information from the site. I have written notes everywhere so that when the time comes to start ordering things, I can go back and reference my notes.

I want to include sarongs in my welcome bags for the ladies. I have a website, www.turtleislandimports.com, that I have looked at for sarongs, but I feel certain that I have wrtitten a few more websites down somewhere else but just can't find them.

Do you ladies have websites that you have used for ordering sarongs at a great price?

Thanks in advance!

2012mrstobe

#2 vickib

vickib
    • 155 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:04 AM

I would be interested as welll....but the clock is ticking!

#3 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
      • 164 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

Update: I contacted customer service at 1worldsarongs.com and asked them about giving me a quote on 25 sarongs as I plan on putting a sarong in each OOT bag (for hthe ladies).

She was very helpful and quoted me a price of $267 for 25 sarongs and ties. I thought that was a good price because I was going to just go with the half sarongs to try to save money but this is a quote for full size sarongs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users