Gran Porto Real Bride April 2012!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
  • 261 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

Hey Lindsay,

I totally agree with you that the resort's centerpieces is not  anything special...and so pricey too! My WC quoted me $60 - $70 per table :(

Here is what I'm hauling down for my centerpieces.. I put this together for $17 per table. I bought everything you see here from dollartree.com, ebay & Wal-Mart.

I'm more than 3 months out and i'm starting to feel panicky myself! Be sure to take lots of pictures of the north beach for me!

Hi Julie,

Thanks for posting! I have a bit of a tough time navigating this site! So the link to the gran porto thread was just what I needed! What are you thinking of doing for center pieces? I am going to do my own as well, as theirs are costly and not that special looking. My dilema is that I dont want to bring so much stuff down there with me!

I am also having our ceremony and dinner reception on the north beach. We are going to have a cocktail reception as well I'm pretty sure. Just ironing out all of our final details as I have to send them in by feb.18th! AHHhhh I am starting to feel a little panicky about making decisions and not knowing what it will all be like until we get there. At least on here there are pics and review, so that helps a bit.

#12 Lindsay Kremser

Lindsay Kremser
    • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

that looks great julie! how are you getting it all down there? $17 per table is awesome! i have to work on mine again this weekend! i will take LOTS of pics of north beach :)

#13 Lindsay Kremser

Lindsay Kremser
      • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

love your wedding board on pinterest btw :)

#14 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
        • 261 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

Oh thanks! Pinterest Weddings are always nice...but its a rude awakening when my WC tell me what the prices are from my Pinterest wedding dreams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users