Sign in to follow this  
jazzysis

Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel

Was wondering if anyone has had their wedding at the Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel?  I was interested in one of their all inclusive packages with a mini brunch reception but havent come across any one using them.  I do know that they are located in new town, is that why no one has really used them?  

we r getting married there June 2012. Have you been there?  We went there and just loved the entire vibe of hotel.  You are away from downtown, but they have an airport shuttle & downtown shuttle.  We chose them bc we thought it was the best value, we wanted to make it as affordable as possible for our guests.  We are doing a sunset wedding, so dont know anything about brunch. Good luck

Just got married there on 11.11.11 and hands down, it was the best experience of my life.  My husband and I met while working weddings in Newport, RI - so we know a thing or two about weddings - and the Marriott Beachside has their act together.  They respond to any and all questions via phone or email right away and they work with your budget in order to have the best results.  The food was absolutely amazing and we were able to add a farewell breakfast the next morning which was fantastic.  I would recommend them to ANYONE.

Just sent a reply and am new to this site ... it's not showing up, so instead of writing it all again, here is what I have to say.  We were married at sunset at the Marriott Beachside on 11.11.11  We also had a farewell breakfast the next day.  The food is fantastic!  Hands down, best experience EVER.  So I say YES YES YES.  Absolutely book them if you can.  They will work with your budget and make it a very special day for you.