Photo

MY DIY BOARDING PASS INVITES!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 SarahWitt

SarahWitt
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

I created my own boarding pass using the AlyeeBits template as well. However, when I did a test print, it wont let it print, or it doesnt print the entire thing. How did you get them printed on your printer with the boarder settings? Also, you said you used a corner punches for the edges, but how did you get that indented area (the part that goes in that back up towards the edge), did you manually cut it? Thanks for your help!!!

#22 SarahWitt

SarahWitt
    • 69 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:42 PM

I created my own boarding pass using the AlyeeBits template as well. However, when I did a test print, it wont let it print, or it doesnt print the entire thing. How did you get them printed on your printer with the boarder settings? Also, you said you used a corner punches for the edges, but how did you get that indented area (the part that goes in that back up towards the edge), did you manually cut it? Thanks for your help!!!

#23 SarahWitt

SarahWitt
      • 69 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:42 PM

#24 SarahWitt

SarahWitt
        • 69 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:43 PM

#25 SarahWitt

SarahWitt
          • 69 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

#26 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
            • 718 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:10 AM

I wish I could make them too that easy...

I love your design and ideas! 

#27 DazzlingDeb23

DazzlingDeb23
              • 151 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

great job! Love them!

#28 melbivona

melbivona
                • 151 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:43 PM

love them!

#29 JaziandSwag