Photo

Siesta Key Wedding Help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 emstypes

emstypes
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

Hi everyone!  We're getting married on Siesta Key in April 2012.  We are still working out the catering/restaurant situation however.  Can anyone recommend a good restaurant right in Siesta Key that they may have worked with before?  We're looking at a rehearsal dinner (not necessarily on Siesta Key, but maybe just in the Sarasota area) and then the reception dinner to be right there in Siesta Key.  I currently have several calls into a few restaurants (The Cottage and Blu Smoke Island Grill) but communication does not seem to be the number priority.  My wedding coordinator tells me both these restaurants are really good despite the communication skills, but if I can't get them to answer me, there's no way to book them.   

Any tips anyone can share would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks in advance!!

#2 JoyAnthony

JoyAnthony
    • Banned
    • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:42 AM

I know one catering provider that is orangeblossomcatering but not in the place which you told but near by that area at Florida. if possible please search for them then only contact them.

#3 emstypes

emstypes
      • 243 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:03 AM

@JoyAnthony,

Thanks so much for the tip!  I just emailed them to see what they can offer.  Even if they can't do the reception, they may be a good option for the rehearsal dinner.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by JoyAnthony 

I know one catering provider that is orangeblossomcatering but not in the place which you told but near by that area at Florida. if possible please search for them then only contact them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users