Photo

Reconstructed LAZARO Tiered Ruffled Sample wedding dress

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chocolatedrop04

chocolatedrop04
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

I love this dress!!! However, I gained weight and couldn’t fit it anymore and was forced to get a new one as my wedding is right around the corner. 

I bought this gown from some extremely talented women who take damaged sample gowns and transform them into something amazing. 

Back-story: The shell of this dress is from Lazaro (the designer tag is still attached) and is silk satin.  I was told that it was originally from their 2005 Fall collection and had a beaded English net overlay but the overlay was extremely damaged so they took it off and designed this beauty from the shell.

BUST: 36

WAIST: 28

HIPS: 38

The ruffled trim is semi-matte and semi-sheer. The gown has a zip-up back with faux fabric-covered buttons. There is an inner hook-and-eye strap for more support at the bust but the bodice already has its own built-in boning and light padding.  The gown is fully lined and is a fantastic medium weight so it would work for both informal as well as formal weddings. It also has a semi-cathedral (slightly longer than chapel) length train. The color of this gown is IVORY and it’s tagged size 12 but Lazaro tends to run a little small.  The mannequin that you see it on is a size 8.

All sales final and buyer pays for shipping which shouldn’t be more than about 25 dollars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users