Photo

Has anyone recently visited BARCELO PUNTA CANA?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Destiny

Destiny
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hi there ..

Her direct number is 1 809 476 7777

It is long distance as i had mentioned before but that is her direct line, just ask for her and they will put her on

Hope that helps .. She has also sometimes responded on a sunday night when she is off during the week

#32 Destiny

Destiny
    • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:28 PM

sorry ext 4617

1 809 476 7777 ext 4617

#33 kswereda

kswereda
      • 24 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just to give an update she e-mailed me back tonight! I imagine she is busy with weddings everyday!

#34 trivera5521

trivera5521
        • 470 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

Thanks so much she got back to me too!! Site visit confirmed for Monday!! Ahhhhhhh sooo exciting! Keep you all posted when I get back with a ton of answers to questions, a full review of the resort and a shit load of pics!!

Originally Posted by kswereda 

Just to give an update she e-mailed me back tonight! I imagine she is busy with weddings everyday!

#35 kswereda

kswereda
          • 24 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

Glad to hear! I'm looking forward to what you have to say and some pics! Even though its much to too late now to change my mind as we are leaving in just a little over a month, I wanna hear the good, the bad and the ugly lol. That way i'm prepared going down :)

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Thanks so much she got back to me too!! Site visit confirmed for Monday!! Ahhhhhhh sooo exciting! Keep you all posted when I get back with a ton of answers to questions, a full review of the resort and a shit load of pics!!

#36 Destiny

Destiny
            • 20 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

Hi

What other resorts are you going to again?  Just Barcelo? or is there others as well?

#37 Destiny

Destiny
              • 20 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

hi there ..

what other resorts are you going too?  is it just the barcelo?

#38 Rousseva

Rousseva
                • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

Hello

We just came back from our wedding at the Barcelo Premium Punta Cana. We had a great time , the resort is beautiful, the beach amazing, tre food in the restaurants is excellent and the people is very nice. Ariana was very helpful with everything and my wedding turned out exactly how I wanted. My husband, my son, my guests and I were very happy. There are some sections in the hotel where the rooms are pretty outdated, one of our bathrooms had a leak which was never fixed, but since we were in a suite we used the other bathroom . It was actually our choice to stay in this suite.  However, the rooms and suites in the renovated buildings of the resort area are all very nice, I had the chance to go and see them with Ariana but I ended up choosing the suite in the old buildings to be close to my parents. I didn't have any other complaint. I booked Photosouvenir for my pics and video, Renaud did a great job.

Here is a link to my pics in FB, I hope it helps you to make a decision.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150528167631032.378005.752376031&type=1&l=ee4c8b1985

Karina

Attached Files

#39 kswereda

kswereda
                  • 24 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Hi Rousseva!

Congratulations of your marriage first off, I can't view your pics here at work but will check them out as soon as I get home! I'm so glad you had a great experience at the Barcelo, we are getting married there in a little over a month and I always love hearing wonderful reviews about the resort and Ariana! Can I ask you what package you chose? We chose the "Ocean Scents" which includes a guaranteed upgrade to a suite and I know there is 2 different types of suites, one includes a living room area and the other is just a larger version of a regular room. We are hoping the guaranteed suite is the one with the living room area, we just figure we will need the extra space to get ready! Feel free to PM me if you prefer :)

Kelsey

Originally Posted by Rousseva 

Hello

We just came back from our wedding at the Barcelo Premium Punta Cana. We had a great time , the resort is beautiful, the beach amazing, tre food in the restaurants is excellent and the people is very nice. Ariana was very helpful with everything and my wedding turned out exactly how I wanted. My husband, my son, my guests and I were very happy. There are some sections in the hotel where the rooms are pretty outdated, one of our bathrooms had a leak which was never fixed, but since we were in a suite we used the other bathroom . It was actually our choice to stay in this suite.  However, the rooms and suites in the renovated buildings of the resort area are all very nice, I had the chance to go and see them with Ariana but I ended up choosing the suite in the old buildings to be close to my parents. I didn't have any other complaint. I booked Photosouvenir for my pics and video, Renaud did a great job.

Here is a link to my pics in FB, I hope it helps you to make a decision.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150528167631032.378005.752376031&type=1&l=ee4c8b1985

Karina

Attached Files

#40 grizz66

grizz66
                    • 25 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hi There I see you got married at Barcelo Punta Cana.Our daughter is getting married there in Feb/2013. Just trying to get a feel for how it is and what to expect   Please help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users