Photo

TTD at Dunns River Falls?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 bride6262

bride6262
  • 582 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

As far as i know they let anyone in but everyone has to pay and you just have to take pictures in between the people lol

i dont know the names of any of the other falls.... are you going with a local photographer? bringing one? or using the hotel one? if they are local they will know a good one... i was told there is one not to far from dunn's that is smaller but very nice

Originally Posted by pask454 

thanks for pictures. do you no if they allow wedding parties to come in like that?   do have any other advice for places?

#12 pask454

pask454
    • 75 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Thanks! I am bringing a photographer. But my sister is my TA, so maybe she'll know! Maybe if I find out of one, ill post it on here.

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

As far as i know they let anyone in but everyone has to pay and you just have to take pictures in between the people lol

i dont know the names of any of the other falls.... are you going with a local photographer? bringing one? or using the hotel one? if they are local they will know a good one... i was told there is one not to far from dunn's that is smaller but very nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users