Photo

Iberostar Paraiso Wedding Roll Call

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#71 Jlmarfa

Jlmarfa
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Great video! Who is the videographer?? Also, which paraiso hotel was this located at?

#72 Jlmarfa

Jlmarfa
    • 29 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

Forgive me, I am new to this. I realize YOU are the videographer. Haha. I'm still curious about the location though.

#73 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 338 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hello Jlmarfa,

No worries,  The wedding took place at Iberostar Grand, if you need anything else, please let me know.

#74 anniebee02

anniebee02
        • 23 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE the video, they look like they had an absolute blast! 

@Kelly- Thank you so much for posting that menu, definitely helpful. 

Jessica is the wedding organizer at Iberostar Grand and she's been amazing thus far, complete difference from what I experienced originally. Now I am beyond excited about planning everything, can't wait! :) 

#75 bambaleo

bambaleo
          • 68 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

Is anyone working with Lily at Lindo/Maya? I can't say the responses I'm getting are particularly helpful. Feels like I have to come up with options or alternatives myself...after a 3 day wait for an answer.

Is anyone getting their reception venue (one of the restuarnats) decorated or illuminated? She only offered me these chinese lanterns that don't come in my wedding colors and don't have lights in them. I'm ok w/o decor b/c the restaurnt is already decorated, but was curious if anyone else is getting it done.

I'm counting on just getting there and working everything out in person!!!

#76 mikeiram

mikeiram
            • Site Supporter
            • 37 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

I am a 2013 bride that is looking at Iberostar for our wedding. This is mainly for the range of ages of my guest. How was your wedding?  Would you recommend Iberostar?

#77 bambaleo

bambaleo
              • 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

I'm getting married on Friday and will have a response for you shortly after :) But if you read the forum, you'll see how satisfied and ecstatic all the brides are :)

Anyone else get married recently? It's been quiet here recently!

#78 Kelly K

Kelly K
                • 28 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Good Luck Bambaleo!  I know it will be GREAT!!!!  Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kelly

#79 bambaleo

bambaleo
                  • 68 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

OMG our wedding was amaaaaaaaaaazing!!!! Everything went incredibly well (except for a number of nitpicky things I can name, but don't affect the overall feeling). I cannot say enough how true it is what everyone else on this forum has said about destination weddings: difficult upfront b/c of communication barriers and w/e else... but once you're at the resort you dot the i's and cross the t's and the wedding runs super smooth!!! I'll be writing a more detailed post later on, but any upcoming brides, feel free to ask me specific questions!!!

#80 Jlmarfa

Jlmarfa
                    • 29 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

I can't wait To hear all about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users