Sign in to follow this  
2012mrstobe

Pashminas in Jamaica?

I will be having my wedding in Jamaica on August 31, 2012. I was hoping someone could chime in on what the weather is like in the evenings around this time of the year.

I think the idea of the pashminas in the OOT bag is really cute (along with the little saying) and while I know the ladies will certainly use them when they return home, I was kind of hoping they would have a reason to use them there as well.

Can someone give me some insight on what the weather is like (in the evenings) in late August/early September?

Thanks in advance ladies!

Jamaica in August is HOTTTTTT!!! I live in south florida and this is the time we stay inside because its so hot! But the pashminas would be a nice touch for you ladies if it was a breezy evening or even inside at dinner with the cold AC. If you love it, go for it... You guests will love them!!

I kind of thought that was going to be the answer:D, but I saw how some of the ladies had packaged them and included them in their OOT bags and I just thought it was sooooo cute! But yes, you're right......could be used at dinner in one of the enclosed restaurants. Thanks!