Crazy Bride obssesion for perfection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hugo Lopez

Hugo Lopez
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Number one you lady got so far with this but you know you are in all your rights to say whatever you want so

as I

number 1

i have a contract and here is part of it so you can read again the red part

Contract for Photography Services

Client's Name: _____Shari-Ann Harris_____________________

Photography Locations: ___Grand Velas Nuevo Vallarta, and Bucerias, Mexico__

Photography Dates: June 25, 2011_And TTD   Start Time: _TBD_ End Time: _11:00 pm

Photographer's Fee: __$1650_(HBoss Premium Package)_  Deposit to be paid: __$825__

1. The deposit is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.

number 2

Shari was little over the line few of my clients contact me to letme know  Shari was herassing them with to many out the place questions of my person

number 3

I decided to give Shari back the deposit because she was just looking for excuses to get cheaper rates i found that after i study all her strategy and one of her mail saying she will let me still doing her photography but the deposit thats all I will get for the job

after she insult me saying all she say in this website

number 4

check my work with other people 

like we say in Mexico there is always going to be a black bean in the rice

so i dont think it will affect my work

http://www.danieladib.ca/ (webdesign, and some of her professional photography by hboss photography)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users