Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

gran bahia principe tulum , what documents ?

Recommended Posts



we booked our wedding via thomas cook for may next yr , and was told by them that we need to get our documents translated into spanish then certified by the embassy , but i have spoken to jasmin the wedding co-ordinator and she has told me that all i need is our passports , the tourist card and the blood test results they dont need anything else


im unsure what to do i dont want to be spending lots of money getting everything translated and certified if we dont need to but on the other hand dont want to get there and not be able to get married because i havent got them ,


just wondered if anyone who has been married here before could shed some light on what i actually need document wise


many thanks



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this