• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 bre

bre
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt Adcock
    His name is Vincent Guihard, professional website launching REAL soon, del Sol Photography - Associate Photographer - Vincent Guihard Vincent's photography is friggen unbelievable!
    Karisma headquarters have contacted us, believe it or not, and want to discuss possibilities of offering other photographers. This is a long red tape political discussion, hopefully things will be mutually beneficial for all of us, real soon!
    Matt-

If we can't have you or Sol- we can't think of having anyone other than Vincent! I know he'll be great!

It's great to hear that Karisma has contacted you. I hope that in the end things work out for all parties involved. Keep us posted!!!
    Bre & Pete
    January 19, 2008
    El Dorado Royale

#22 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bre
      Matt-

If we can't have you or Sol- we can't think of having anyone other than Vincent! I know he'll be great!

It's great to hear that Karisma has contacted you. I hope that in the end things work out for all parties involved. Keep us posted!!!
      I made a surprise visit to mexico this weekend and assisted vincent with 2 weddings, one yesterday and one today.... totally unexpected plans to be here, but at the last minute, I showed up.

got some super killer stuff to show from it...more images coming soon.

anyway, vincent is glad to have you :) Lots of love!

mateo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users