Hilton Head Help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hhibride11

• 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:42 AM

Hi all!

I am just beginning wedding planning for a beach wedding on Hilton Head Island next July. I would love any recommendations anyone has for...well, anything! So far, I have found a great photographer and picked a date (which has been the hardest part after 2.5 yrs...) 

We are trying to stay within an 8K-10K budget. Lots of DIY in store for me! Any help on locations for ceremony, reception, catering, beachy DIY ideas, and any other fun ideas would be wonderful. 

#2 cass2nate

• 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

How many people are you planning on having? Do you have any particular themes? I was previously considering Hilton Head bc there are a lot more packages available there. Honestly, I would start by checking the hotels and resorts and pricing packages there. I think it maybe a lot easier to organize from so far away if you have a coordinator you're working with :)

#3 brianfitzgerald

• 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

love to hear about your Hilton Head wedding as we are getting married there next may!  were you happy with vendors?  where was your ceremony? reception?  how big?  and especially all the DIY projects that you tried  thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users