FS: ALLURE 8705 wedding gown (sz 8)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Christiemn

Christiemn
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hey,

I've tried to private message you back but it says I cant make any more private messages for the day! Not sure how I'm suppose to contact you.

Do you have an email address I can reply to until I can reply via this website?

Thanks heaps

Christie

christie.77@live.com

#12 JR14

JR14
    • 244 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Christiemn 

Hey,

I've tried to private message you back but it says I cant make any more private messages for the day! Not sure how I'm suppose to contact you.

Do you have an email address I can reply to until I can reply via this website?

Thanks heaps

Christie

christie.77@live.com

Hi Christie,

That's weird!!  I've just sent you an email - please check your junk mail just in case!!  Hope to hear from you soon :)

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#13 astaing

astaing
      • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

hey, my thing says that I have reached my allotment of messages on here until tomorrow.... but yes that price is correct with shipping and handling on me. Also I live in Tennessee, USA.

#14 JR14

JR14
        • 244 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for replying in the forum - I didn't realize that you had to have a certain number of posts or a status level to have unlimited responses in a private message.  I also assume that $600 is your highest and final offer, so if Christie (bride above) is willing to offer more, are you willing to let the dress go?  I hate to go back and forth and don't want it to get so complicated, I didn't anticipate multiple offers at the same time to be honest!

Originally Posted by astaing 

hey, my thing says that I have reached my allotment of messages on here until tomorrow.... but yes that price is correct with shipping and handling on me. Also I live in Tennessee, USA.

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#15 JR14

JR14
          • 244 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:21 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've just sent you a PM with all the final details for shipping and payment, please get back to me when you can :)

#16 astaing

astaing
            • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:37 AM

Hey! thats great!! For some reason it is still not letting me messagge you back on here... Could you give me your email? or here is mine: astaing@memphis.edu

#17 JR14

JR14
              • 244 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:55 AM

YOU GOT MAIL!!! :)  Talk to you soon

Hey! thats great!! For some reason it is still not letting me messagge you back on here... Could you give me your email? or here is mine: astaing@memphis.edu

#18 JR14

JR14
                • 244 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

DRESS IS SOLD!!! Thank you Christie :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users