Sign in to follow this  
JR14

FS: ALLURE 8705 wedding gown (sz 8)

Originally Posted by Christiemn View Post

Hey,

I've tried to private message you back but it says I cant make any more private messages for the day! Not sure how I'm suppose to contact you.

Do you have an email address I can reply to until I can reply via this website?

Thanks heaps

Christie

christie.77@live.com

Hi Christie,

That's weird!!  I've just sent you an email - please check your junk mail just in case!!  Hope to hear from you soon :)

hey, my thing says that I have reached my allotment of messages on here until tomorrow.... but yes that price is correct with shipping and handling on me. Also I live in Tennessee, USA.

Thanks for replying in the forum - I didn't realize that you had to have a certain number of posts or a status level to have unlimited responses in a private message.  I also assume that $600 is your highest and final offer, so if Christie (bride above) is willing to offer more, are you willing to let the dress go?  I hate to go back and forth and don't want it to get so complicated, I didn't anticipate multiple offers at the same time to be honest!

Originally Posted by astaing View Post

hey, my thing says that I have reached my allotment of messages on here until tomorrow.... but yes that price is correct with shipping and handling on me. Also I live in Tennessee, USA.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've just sent you a PM with all the final details for shipping and payment, please get back to me when you can :)

YOU GOT MAIL!!! :)  Talk to you soon

Hey! thats great!! For some reason it is still not letting me messagge you back on here... Could you give me your email? or here is mine: astaing@memphis.edu