Photo

Key West Cruise Bride

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 kwbride

kwbride
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

I went through Carnival and booked the 1 1/2 hour reception package.  I have pasted the email they sent me with prices.  The only add on we did was a DJ for $105.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

WELCOME ABOARD RECEPTION (ONBOARD):                                                                                        $600.00 Reception Price*

For an unforgettable celebration, this package offers a one hour reception. Package includes: One hour open bar with hot & cold hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, two tier wedding cake, cake server, coffee service, and photography service (wedding photos available for purchase at reasonable prices). Package accommodates up to *20 guests, including the bride and groom. Additional guests may attend at the extra cost of $22.00 per person. Package fees pertain to all attendees.

DELUXE ROMANCE RECEPTION (ONBOARD):                                                                                         $700.00 Reception Price*

For an unforgettable celebration, this package offers a one and a half-hour reception. Package includes: One and a half hour open bar with hot & cold hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, two tier wedding cake, cake server, coffee service, ice carving and photography service (wedding photos available for purchase at reasonable prices). Package accommodates up to *20 guests, including the bride and groom. Additional guests may attend at the extra cost of $30.00 per person. Package fees pertain to all attendees.

SUPER DELUXE RECEPTION (ONBOARD):                                                                                                $800.00 Reception Price*

For an unforgettable celebration, this package offers a two-hour reception. Package includes: Two hour open bar with hot & cold hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, two tier wedding cake, cake server, coffee service, ice carving and photography service (wedding photos available for purchase at reasonable prices). Package accommodates up to *20 guests, including the bride and groom. Additional guests may attend at the extra cost of $36.00 per person. Package fees pertain to all

#12 jazzysis

jazzysis
    • Site Supporter
    • 22 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

thank you for posting this i've been looking for the reception prices for a while now.

#13 khammond0005

khammond0005
      • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

I'm also a Key West bride getting married January 2012. We are arriving via Carnival Freedom on January 9. The plan is to have our ceremony at the Hyatt, have a 2 hour reception on board the ship w DJ, and then we booked everyone dinner at the Sun King Steakhouse. After dinner we will be going out dancing.  

Has anyone had any luck getting info on photographers? I emailed specifically about this only to get the response that the photos are copyrighted, therefore I cannot see a portfolio and they wont tell me who the photographer will be.

The other thing I'm trying to work out is who to have do hair/make up and whether I should have it done on board or at the Hyatt. Does the Hyatt even have a bridal suite we can use?

#14 lrae

lrae
        • 35 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:17 AM

Hello, have you found any info on getting your hair done? I am getting married at the Hyatt in April 2012 and I am also trying to figure out where I will be getting my hair done and getting ready.  Our weddings are so simular....I am also having my reception back on  board the carnival valor for the 1 & 1/2 reception with the dj. My travel agent has had a terriable time trying to reach the wedding department to arrange all of the details.  From what I hear the photographers on Carnival are great and the pictures turn out amazing but the package to buy your photos I hear are expensive. 

Will you be hiring a photographer in Key West? I have called a couple today, but my budget for photos is not the best so I am trying to find an affordable package.

Good luck in planning. I would like to hear anything you have to share as far as hair, getting ready and photography. Have you contacted the hip tourest key west? She has some great informatin.

#15 khammond0005

khammond0005
          • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

When I talked with Patty from A wedding for you, she suggested I get hair done on-board since our ceremony is set for 10 am. However, I'm still undecided since I cant find prices/reviews. 

As far as photography goes - we were planning to transport the photographer I use here in KY to FL so he could do our pics. But an unexpected medical crisis w/ my fiance (110 till the wedding) trimmed our budget way back. Now I'm back to square one, so any Im all ears to what others have done.

#16 okmyers

okmyers
            • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:33 AM

I am getting married onboard Carnival Conquest at Key West on June 5, 2012. The destination wedding was to risky for me. I am super excited!

#17 lrae

lrae
              • 35 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

Hello khammond0005, I was curious how did you book the dinner at the Steakhouse? Can you share with me the process to book this and the pricing?  That is a great idea.  Thank you

#18 khammond0005

khammond0005
                • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

I had my travel agent contact Carnival to make a special reservation. I told her the date, time, and number of seats we wanted reserved. She recieved a comfirmation (that she forwarded to me) from Carnival's Group Event Planner who had contacted the ships event planner. I am expecting a call from the ships event planner 5-6 weeks before we sail to re-confirm and collect payment. It wasnt a hard process for me since I had my TA, not sure how it would go without one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users